Focusing On Your Business
- Principal Attorney
- Business & Commercial Law
- Cannabis Law
- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Criminal Law
Isaiah N. Brydie, Esquire, returned to Tulsa after attending Law School at the University of Oklahoma to establish his business law practice just a few miles away from where he grew up. He is a distinguished graduate from Thee Jackson State University, an Historically Black University where Mr. Brydie was honored as a McNair Scholar and Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fellow. While in law school, Mr. Brydie's courses focused on business law, business transaction, contract drafting and review, administrative law, and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Brydie's Tulsa community ties run deep. Growing up in North Tulsa, Mr. Brydie attended Emerson Elementary, played at Owen Park, learned about the history of his community - from Black Wall Street to the present - and dreamed about how he would contribute to the civic and business life in his hometown as a lawyer. At Booker T. Washington High School, Mr. Brydie was President of his school's chapter of a fraternal and mentorship organization, Men of Power. The seeds of many of his life-long mentoring relationships and friendships in Tulsa were planted there."
Mr. Byrdie is a Star Wars fan and his hobbies include reading, hunting, fishing, and fitness.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor - 2018
- Honors: Order of the Solicitors
- Honors: Nelson Mandela International Negotiation Competition – National Champion (2018)
- Jackson State University, Jackson, Mississippi
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2015
- Honors: Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fellow
- Honors: Ronald McNair Scholar
- Major: Political Science
- Sustainable Energy and Resources Law Board of Visitors-- The University of Tulsa College of Law